Property Information (Age, Area and Permitted Use): Item Charging Unit Provision of Property Information $9 for each property record Enquiry on Rateable Value: Item Charging Unit
(Each property record)
Provision of Rateable Value in Valuation List Certified True Copy $160 for each Year of Assessment Plain Copy $9 for each Year of Assessment Provision of Rateable Value in Government Rent Roll Certified True Copy $160 for each Year of Assessment Plain Copy $9 for each Year of Assessment Enquiry on Rates and/or Government Rent Account: Item Charging Unit Provision of Account Information of Property $20 for each property record Subscriber Account: Item Charging Unit Service charge of Subscriber Account (with One Login ID) $25 per month each Supplementary Login ID of Subscriber Account $10 per month each
The Property Information Online currently supports the following online payment methods:
- PPS (only applicable to computer)
- Apple Pay (only applicable to devices which support Apple Pay)
- Google Pay (only applicable to devices which support Google Pay)
Frequent users may apply for subscriber accounts for more convenient use of the system. The monthly subscription fee and the search fees shall be deducted from the deposit made by the applicant.
Property Information Online ("PIO") services provide the following delivery methods. Choose one that suits you best:
By DownloadYou can download the order results via the browser at the "Acknowledgement" page. The downloaded property information is in pdf format. There is no limit on file size, but not more than 500 property records are allowed at each purchase.
By EmailYou can receive the order results as attachment by email. Each email contains one order. The attached property information data is in pdf format. For delivery "By Email", the maximum file size is 2,000 Kbytes.
By FaxYou can receive the order results by fax. This method is only available for order of not more that 5 property records at a time.
For Certified True Copy of Rateable Value:By PostYou can receive the order results by post. Please allow 5 working days for local mail and 14 working days for overseas mail delivery.
Counter CollectionPlease print and bring the Acknowledgement of Payment to collect your order results from our office after 3 working days at 15th Floor, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon during the office hours 8:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday, except public holidays).
- Select the relevant service on the Property Information Online (PIO) Home page.
- Login the system with appropriate user type. If the order was paid by credit cards/PPS/Apple Pay/Google Pay, select "Public User" to login. For purchase through subscriber account, login with the relevant subscriber account.
- Click the "Enquire Order Status / Redelivery" on the menu of Main Search Screen.
- Enter the transaction reference number on the Enquire Order Status page and then click "Enquire".
- Payment Status of the transaction is displayed on the Enquire Order Status Result page. To re-download the ordered information, enter customer name of the order and click "Re-download file" to download the document, or click "Re-download receipt" to download the Acknowledgement of Payment.
For deposit replenishments, Subscribers may choose the payment method either:
(1)by cheque / bank cashier order payable to "The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region". Please specify the PIO Subscriber Account Number on the overleaf of the cheque / bank cashier order and deliver to our office by post or in person:Rating and Valuation Department,; or
15/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon
(Attn: Property Information Section)
(2)via the PPS tone-phone / online payment solution with your pre-registered bank account. The Merchant Code for PIO service on PPS is 9828. The "Bill Number" to be filled on the PPS is equivalent to the 10-digits (including the check digit in bracket) of your Subscriber Account Number.